Makeup Love

I love makeup. This is something that it took me nearly 25 years to realize. I grew up with a mom who doesn't wear makeup. So to me, makeup always felt like something only people on TV wore. I thought that because my mom didn't wear makeup that it wasn't something that "normal" people did. I developed the wrong ideas about makeup. Like, I thought that wearing makeup would make me appear uglier after I removed it. Because I would be so used to the way I looked like with makeup on that I would hate my face once it came off. It's a really silly thing to think, but that's the way that I felt at the time.

And then Youtube happened. Out of no where I started to watch Youtube videos from makeup gurus. I loved the things that they were doing, and I thought it looked so fun to do makeup. And so I started small and then it steadily grew to an obsession as I purchased tons of different products to try out and play with. I just love it! I think makeup is so much fun to use, and I can't image not having it in my life now. I love everything about it and I'm so happy that this is a thing that I get to explore and enjoy now. I wasted so many years not wearing it and I won't waste anymore. So i've started this blog to document my new found love of beauty.